Now who wouldn’t enjoy a slice of this warm banana loaf with a nice hot cuppa!!! This one is a favorite with my family…Got to hand to my mum who shared this with me while growing up….I still remember pottering around the kitchen while she baked….Such wonderful memories!!!
- 150 grams–flour
- 150 grams-sugar
- 50 grams raisins
- 50 grams walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- Beat sugar and butter till light and creamy.
- Beat the eggs separately
- Mash both the bananas
- Add the sifted flour to the butter.Mix well and then add the mashed bananas
- Add the chopped walnuts and raisins
- Spread evenly in a loaf tin and bake @ 180C for about 20 minutes or till done
- Enjoy with a hot cuppa